Expecting moms are basically professional decision-makers.
Hospital birth or home birth? Which diaper bag style - tote or backpack? Find out the gender of the baby early or drive everyone crazy with the anticipation of waiting until delivery?
So. Many. Questions.
When it comes to breast pumps, there are even more questions to add to the list:
How do I get a breast pump? Which pump is right for me? Do I need the portable version? How do I contact my insurance company about this?
It’s a lot, on top of an already overwhelming list. We get it.
And by “we”, we mean our team on staff at Wyatt’s Maternity - the mother/baby branch of Wyatt’s Pharmacy. We are a local company in Lithia Springs, GA (since 1963!); made up of real people who are genuinely excited to hook you up with some top notch equipment for your motherhood and breastfeeding journey. (Psst...you don't have to be anywhere near Georgia for us to help you out - we can ship directly to your doorstep!) Helping moms like you with some of your hard decisions is our favorite thing. When you reach out to Wyatt's Maternity through ordering a breast pump or with general questions, here’s what you can know for sure:
- We make this whole breast pump process easy and seamless for you by handling all of the leg work. We love dealing with the nitty gritty so you don't have to!
- We love breast pump chatter and helping you determine the exact right choice for your needs.
- We take note of details and extenuating circumstances that require extra care and attention, such as a premature delivery that may require a breast pump sooner than planned.
- We walk with you during the entire process, from beginning (most likely overwhelmed and clueless) to end (pump in hand and ready to take on breastfeeding like a boss).
- We are a small but mighty business - we take caring for you personally, so when you communicate back and forth with us, we're going to remember you!
- We love being an ongoing support to you by sharing resources and research that will help you succeed as a breastfeeding mom. (Check out our newsletter and social media in addition to this blog!)
- We are flexible and can accommodate taking orders over the phone, on our website, or even Facebook!
- If you’re local, you can pick up your pump in store right away, if need be.
- OR you can have it shipped - fast and at no cost to you!
- Most of all, we love EMPOWERING moms with the belief and confidence that YOU CAN DO THIS. Because you can!
We are a family here, and when you let us be involved in your motherhood story, you become family too. We'd be honored to help you with breast pumps, newborn products, or any other questions you may have. Just reach out to us here! (Or if you're ready to begin the breast pump process, the order form is here).
P.S., if you're just getting started, we recently broke down how the process of getting a pump works, so if you're wondering about the details of that, click THIS to read the post!