Hey moms! Meet your new breast friend: the Zomee Breast Pump!
If you haven’t heard about the Zomee Breast Pump yet, we want to change that. It’s the only hospital grade pump you’ll find that can fit in the palm of your hand - pretty impressive!
- Convenient due to its small and portable design
- Rechargeable: 2+ hours of use on a single charge
- No backflow of milk preventing mold and bacteria growth
- Simple and straightforward operation for easy use
- Can be charged multiple ways: USB, AC adapter, or batteries
- LCD back-lit display makes it easy to use anywhere and anytime
- Cushion shields that are actually comfortable!
- Varying levels of massage and expression, customizable to your preferences
- Silent, discrete operation (Won’t wake a sleeping baby! Hooray!)
- Easy to clean
- 100% covered by most insurance
We can see why so many moms are jumping on board with this great new pump. Many are citing it to be the most comfortable and easy-to-use pump they've tried.
If you’re heading back to work soon, or just need to pump milk at home for your baby, fill out our simple Qualify Through Insurance form and type “Zomee” in the Breast Pump selection portion of the form. That’s it! From there, Wyatt’s Maternity will handle everything else so you can focus on the rest of your baby preparation to do list. (We know it’s long!)
It’s our mission and privilege to equip moms-to-be with everything you need to be successful as you begin your motherhood journey. A great breast pump is a big part of that! And because we know it can be a confusing or overwhelming process, we would love to answer any questions you may have about the Zomee pump, or any other pumps you’re considering. Our knowledgeable staff can help narrow down the best option for you based on your needs. We also carry replacement parts, nursing pillows, nursing pads, breastmilk storage bags, and more. Please let us know how we can help you today!