Complete mobility. Proven Freemie Performance. Amazingly quiet, compact and lightweight. Unparalleled versatility and simplicity. No bags or apps to mess with. Slip the super light cups into your bra, wear the tiny pump on your hip - or leave it in your pocket, shoulder bag, on the desk, or wherever - turn it on, and get on with your day. Pumping doesn't have to be so hard.
- Discreet rechargeable battery powered mobile double electric breast pump
- Hospital power suction for single or double pumping
- Includes new Freemie next generation closed system hands free cups with barrier inside
- Includes revolutionary noise reduction technology
- Pump whenever and wherever you need to, for as long as you need to, with minimal impact on your time and on others
- Includes everything needed to get pumping and a compact bag to carry it all (excludes your preferred milk storage solutions)
NOTE: Not compatible with Freemie Original Open System Cups.
THIS PUMP'S SUCTION IS STRONGER THAN MOST HOSPITAL PUMPS. TO ACHIEVE THE HIGHEST POSSIBLE VACUUM, YOU MUST FIRST INSURE THAT THE FREEMIE CUPS ARE POSITIONED CORRECTLY IN YOUR BRA TO CREATE A GOOD SEAL BETWEEN THE FUNNELS AND YOUR BREASTS (REVIEW THE USER MANUAL THOROUGHLY FOR ESSENTIAL TIPS ON ASSEMBLY AND BRA POSITIONING). TURN THE SPEED ALL THE WAY DOWN UNTIL ALL OF THE BLUE LIGHTS GO OUT AND THE WHITE "TURBO" INDICATOR LIGHT COMES ON. THEN TURN SUCTION STRENGTH ALL THE WAY UP, UNTIL ALL 10 RED INDICATOR LIGHTS ARE ON.
The pump's default settings when first turned on are at the lowest possible suction level, exactly opposite of what is described above. These default settings are intended to avoid any potential discomfort, as some women find even low levels of suction painful. Once you have found settings that are comfortable for you, use one of the memory presets to save those settings. This will save you time getting future pump sessions started.
This pump is identical in essential features to the Freemie Liberty pump, including performance specifications, with just a few modifications to meet insurance providers' cost limitations. This pump utilizes LED indicator lights rather than an LCD screen to show settings, and does not include a programmable shutoff timer.
Some insurance kits only include 25mm funnels. This deluxe kit includes both 25mm and 28mm funnels for you to choose from, and are also compatible with our soft Fitmie silicone inserts which come in sizes ranging from 15mm to 26mm. Fitmie inserts are available as spare parts here on Freemie.com.